To provide support to the DBC in regards to technological tools that allow us to collaborate more efficiently and communicate internally and to the outside world about our inner and outer workings, to inspire other beings and organizations into participating in creating healthy communities and networks aligned with Mother Earth and achieve our calling and highest potential.
Our collective is working towards embodying regenerative lifestyles and serving as inspiration for planetary transformation. As we create experiential learning tools, these have to be divulged so they can be replicated elsewhere.
We need stewards that have experience in the technological tools that can support us to achieve these aims as a collective.
We need support as we govern our circles and administer our resources in a most efficient way to achieve a just redistribution of resources and power toward restoration of ecological wellness and social equity.
- Provide servicing and coaching of the technological tools that are used by the collective so they allow us to collaborate and communicate efficiently, including:
- Diamante Bridge Forum
- Digital Ocean Cloud Subscriptions
- Google Drive
- Bloom Network platform
- Youtube Channels
- Projects on Giveth platform.
- Google Calendar
- Create vivid engagement and conversations on the designated social platforms to achieve more visibility and interest in our projects for funding purposes and to inspire other humans and organizations to work towards regeneration.
- Consolidate and manage access and password of DBC accounts for the different tech platforms.
- Listen to the emerging technological needs and challenges of the collective to provide solutions or proposals to address these.
- Advise and help gather inputs to be published to Social Media Outlets in proper format and language.
Provide Circle Administrative Support to the Regenerative Enterprise Circle:
- Co-facilitate with the Circle Lead to drive the circle towards effective collaboration and communication
- Use and coaching of sociocracy to drive the collaboration and governance of the circle
- Work with Proposal Champions to assist them in keeping their project moving forward
- Help develop processes, documentation and templates that allow the circle and its projects to work towards their objectives.
- Manage the Circle’s technical needs for project management and communications.
- Document and track the circle’s resources and budget and report to the DBC Treasurer.
- Share constant social media posts and status to Telegram channels for visibility and ask members of the collective to participate in spreading the publications.
- Monitor and manage the essential tech tools used by the collective and provide a monthly summary report with status of the tools.
- Whenever we encounter an important problem or interruption with one of the tools, document the problem and solution so it can be replicated by someone else when needed.
- Provide budget reports of RegenEnterprise circle as requested.
- Provide a monthly report with summary and status of projects within the RegenEnterprise circle, including successes, blockages, budget and other data as pertaining to designated report template.
Asking for a monthly stipend of $300.