We envision an interdependent network of autonomous communities cultivating and nurturing a planetary paradise where everyone’s needs are met and the prosperity of Earth is endowed to future generations.
- We are inspiring planetary transformation by embodying regenerative lifestyles.
- We are generating experiential learning tools, skills, and capacities for the flourishing of personal, spiritual and environmental relationships.
- We are co-creating collective agreements for self-governance, economic exchange, resource sharing and common-land stewardship.
- We are facilitating the just redistribution of resources and power toward restoration of ecological wellness and social equity.
How we will achieve our mission and vision.
How are we co-creating collective agreements for self governance, economic exchange, resource sharing and common land stewardship?
- Using Sociocracy as our agile governance model.
- Using the protocol.love format for our collective foundational agreements.
- Adopting and adapting existing systems and practices from similar land-people based projects.
- Linking with other land-people based projects for sharing skills, experiences, services, resources and team members.
- Holding common lands in trust or conservation for the benefit of present and future generations.
- DAF… creating non-profit donor-advised fund for receiving and administrating assets.
- DAO process, inter-ecovillage exchange process… creating a local, adaptable, regenerative economy.
- All documents, procedures and agreements are living and adaptable; constantly evolving by active participants.
- Tracking participation and contributions with multiple types of “current-sees” (currencies).
- Facilitating ongoing Mentorship programs such as: Natural building, Syntropi Permaculture and Regenerative Agroforestry, applied technologies, and Holistic Wellness.
- Creating a Wisdom Council to enhance our collective vision and decision making.
How are we Facilitating the redistribution of resources and power to restore ecological wellness and social equity?
- Striving to ensure that our local community, our Biological Corridor “El Paso de la Danta”, and subsequently all of humanity live in “Right Relation” with the web of life.
- Identifying and integrating local “Bridgers” who have the interest, skills and desire to support our Vision and Missions.
- Inviting and integrating locals into our organization as equal shareholders.
- Creating a system of sustainable economic cycles… including saving for adaptability of an unknown futures, including “regenerative culture”.
- repairing old broken energies (not necessarily just giving money)
- practising integrity impeccably
- starting locally, and eventually including all of humanity to repair/heal…
- potential to employ/teach skills/integrate indigenous/local people
How are we inspiring planetary transformation by embodying and demonstrating regenerative lifestyles?
- Hosting/collaborating on culture exchange and skill share events.
- Celebrating and disseminating our joyful service to Mother Earth via social media.
- Supporting the rebirth of balanced Earth-people cultures through Visionary storytelling and integrated indigenous ancestral wisdom.
- Embodying the Ethics and Principles of Permaculture in our personal and communal lives.
- Being a family/community… supporting and inspiring one another with honesty and clarity.
- Regularly reviewing different projects to reassess and readapt for optimal impacts.
- Onboarding new participants through a holistic intake, training and review process that supports personal growth, passions and mutually beneficial integration.
- Honoring the uniqueness of every individual and supporting one another on our personal healing journeys.
- Practicing Conscious Communication and Authentic Relating.
- Adopting the “Findhorn Common Ground” agreements.
How are we generating and sharing the experiential learning tools, skills and capacities for personal, social, spiritual and ecological restoration?
- Media team developing and open-sourcing educational content and workshops.
- Using the Guiding Ethics, Principles and Petals of Permaculture as the basis of our organizational structure and operations.
- Creating the “EARTHEART” Living Learning Center to support and catalyze the unfolding of our Vision and Missions.
- Recording and sharing meetings.
- Using human design/gene keys/astrology to help innerstand and support one another.
- Managing funds efficiently and transparently to achieve a high positive impact of ecological restoration and quality of life.
- Creating village settlements that nurture optimal human development by most effortlessly meeting everyone’s needs.
- Seeking continual improvement through periodic review of our agreements, objectives and procedures.
- Celebrating and learning from our lessons.
- Supporting future generations by integrating children into our daily activities, while honoring their freedom of choice and personal interests; raising children as a village.
- Creating multicultural and multilingual learning environments.
- Exchange program and scholarships for youth leaders from economically disadvantaged communities.
- Spiritual Practice
- Personal Growth
- Respect Others
- Direct Communication